My photo
RIYKA is a womenswear label, designed and made in the UK, run by husband and wife, Vedran and Rebecca, this is how its made!

Join my facebook page

Sunday 3 July 2011

SUNSHINE BLUES

I have only been back in the Uk for a few days now...my tan is slowly disappearing, and the sent of salty sea air is vaporizing..(mostly because I have washed all my holiday cloths), the weather here in London isn't that bad, but the sky is still Grey, and I just need that sea air so much...

Juergen Teller




Wolfgang Tillmans


Lina Scheynius








Corrine Day





3 comments:

  1. I understand you so well... was in sunny Barcelona last week and now I'm again in this rainy Munich :( Couldn't summer come here, too? And I mean real summer, not shy sun...

    http://www.ithunter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, so boring:(... but distance makes the heart grow fonder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the see!! :)

    www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete