My photo
RIYKA is a womenswear label, designed and made in the UK, run by husband and wife, Vedran and Rebecca, this is how its made!

Join my facebook page

Saturday 29 October 2011

Open studio 28.10.11

what a lovely evening in the studio, I dont know if its the Halloween vibe, or the booze and music, but the studio was rammed Friday night, the whole building was open for viewing , we got a good lot of traffic, it also might have been the very colorful cup cakes I made, but cant wait to have more parties in the studio, work and pleasure-always works best:)





4 comments:

  1. Congrats for your launch. Best wishes from us. Didn't expected what cool readers we have.

    xoxo

    http://factorygoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gorgeous studio! I can't wait to move into a bigger place.

    ReplyDelete