My photo
RIYKA is a womenswear label, designed and made in the UK, run by husband and wife, Vedran and Rebecca, this is how its made!

Join my facebook page

Friday 21 January 2011

growing pains

thinking about the past, growing up and the pain of becoming a spotty teenager...listening to my older brother's music blasting through the wall, waiting for the weekly episode of My so called life and swooning over Jordan Catalano...hoping that I would grow up to look like kate moss while my mum dressed me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses....















2 comments:

  1. Oh. I loved this post so much!great images and food for thought & memories. A part of me constantly desires going back to that teenage room.
    And of course- Mr Catalano.we were all little admiring girls when it came to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...it seems like such a long time ago, but some times I miss those days so much :)
    love
    xx

    ReplyDelete